Adamo Security Group, an employee-focused company that encourages and promotes creativity and professional growth, is currently seeking applicants for our Site Security Manager position. This is a full-time position. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong desire to apply critical thinking to elevate security and use their knowledge of security and construction operations to support tasks to achieve customer goals, including oversight, management, and participation in the execution of the field assessment, of security systems.
The Site Security Manager will be given the opportunity to creatively apply their security skills while supporting clients with their security program(s) and operating as a stakeholder during the construction lifecycle of secure facilities.
- Five to Ten years’ experience in a security environment (internal or external)
- High degree of familiarity with U.S. government security policies, procedures, and regulations (such as ICD705, NISPOM, Unified Facility Criteria etc.)
- Ability to travel (estimated up to 100%) to meet client and project needs
- Physical Security Professional Certificate or similar industry certification highly preferred
- Perform and support security inspections, including self-inspections to identify security discrepancies and help prepare required briefings and reports.
- Attend meetings
- Ensured that the Construction Security Personnel, and General Construction Contractor, adhered to the ICD-705, the Construction Security Plan/Site Security Plan, for construction security.
- Ensured Site Security Plan implementation on site.
- Site security reviews, writing audit/review reports, reviewing findings, making recommendations.
- Monitoring/evaluating unit performance on key security issues and programs; recommending/implementing corrective action as appropriate.
- Conduct investigations of significant threats.
- Perform incident analysis and investigations relative to all incidents
- Conduct facility security threat and vulnerability assessments, and risk evaluations
- Define recommended solutions and alternatives for mitigation measures identified to support an enhanced client security posture
- Document, research, and define appropriate solutions, processes, and technologies to provide the required level(s) of mitigation
- Proficient at managing multiple project priorities and client relationships, maintaining well written records of conversations and decisions
- Ability to obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing, and communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Commitment to high quality work and a strong attention to detail
- Broad level knowledge of security technologies, equipment, and applications
- Ability to follow established standards and coordinate with multiple project managers
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Associate degree, preferably in engineering, construction management, security, or security management, or similar
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.