Adamo Security Group, an employee-focused company that encourages and promotes creativity and professional growth, is currently seeking applicants for our Customer Service Senior Manager position. This is a full-time position with significant growth potential. We are looking for a detail-oriented person who can lead and work within a collaborative team environment. The Customer Service Senior Manager must act as a positive representative of the Adamo Security Group and its core values.
Acting as a strong leader, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the ideal candidate would be comfortable managing a small team while contributing and overseeing sales operations. Main duties include designing plans to meet sales targets, developing and cultivating relationships with clients and evaluating costs to determine product pricing when selling to customers. This position will focus on messaging, sales delivery, and execution of product
Candidates have good personal character, can align with, and can propagate the Adamo culture. They represent themselves and the Company well, are proactive, self-motivated, clear communicators and have a positive attitude. Additionally, candidates can lead as well as follow, consistently demonstrate competency as a team player and promote the development and growth of team members. Ideally, this person is a problem solver and can see through to the “bottom line” or the most efficient way to apply a solution, values the customer relationship, is a creative thinker, with a can-do attitude and possesses and consistently demonstrates leadership qualities.
- 5+ years of experience in any of the following fields: sales/business planning, strategy & operations, business consulting, analytics.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets.
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work closely with business leadership, sales strategy, finance, and HR/legal teams to own the development, implementation, and administration of new and existing sales incentive structures
- Continuously assess business performance, drive diagnostics, and deliver data-driven recommendations.
- Review, draft and negotiate terms and conditions, non-disclosure, proprietary information, representative and consulting agreements.
- Review, analyze, and prepare for approval/distribution of all contractual documents in accordance with contract compliance and company signature approval requirements.
- Develop Marketing Strategy.
- Expand Existing Customer Base.
- Manage and perform customer service/inside sales functions such as responding to quotations, order entry, order review and auditing, and preparing/reviewing sales reports.
- Interact with customers prior to and after sale. Develop and maintain positive customer relations. Proactively keep customers informed on status of their orders and inquiries.
- Interact with internal personnel (Leaders, Operations, Accounting, etc.) to ensure quotations and orders are communicated and requirements can be met. Ensures changes are documented and communicated to applicable internal personnel.
- Conducts Employee Performance Management and Training.
- Ability to write, communicate, facilitate, and present clear and concise to all levels of industry audiences, clients, internal employees and management.
- Comfortable reviewing work of team members and offering suggestions or best practice.
- Assure process and policy are followed by Customer Service Representatives, while assuring confidentiality and integrity of data.
- Possesses knowledge with Customer Relationship Management software, Salesforce or equivalent.
- Expert level skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Development or Sales Management
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift to 15 pounds.