Full Charge Bookkeeper
The Full Charge Bookkeeper reports to the Accounting Manager and will assist in maintaining the day-to-day accounting functions, accruals, financial statement preparation, and performing general accounting functions, as required.
The essential job duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Full-cycle Accounts Receivable, including preparation of monthly invoices and maintaining customer and vendor records.
- Accounts Payable including: getting approvals, inputting into Adamo accounting system and preparing check runs, and vendor-records maintenance.
- Assist in multiple bank reconciliations for depository including multiple credit card accounts.
- Understand how to reconcile balance sheet accounts; review for input accuracy and prepare monthly/weekly reports and Journal entries, as needed.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of payroll and bi-weekly processing.
- Assist in preparing financial statements on a regular basis and as needed for outside companies.
- Maintain required business documents physical filing system.
- Assist in preparing annual 1099’s.
- Assistance with the annual budget and audit process.
- New vendor setup and maintenance.
- Vendor statement reconciliation and discrepancies.
- Deposit and cash reports.
- Prepare and/or review of all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure.
- Perform other related duties as may be requested by the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus but not required based upon experience.
- Construction Accounting knowledge a huge plus.
- Job Costing knowledge required.
- Proficient in accounting software (3 years minimum experience).
- Extensive knowledge of generally accepted Accounting principles.
- 3-5 years Full Charge Bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative, team player office environment.
- Ability to interface well with staff and external contacts of the authority.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
Reports To: Accounting Manager
- Adamo is a people-focused, mission-centered community of exceptional people.
- Adamo impacts the world by enriching others and providing excellent value.
- The six core-values Adamo upholds at all times and encourages all team members in this effort.
People – Humility – Agility – Virtue – Excellence - Stewardship